Mittwoch, 17. Dezember 2014

Weihnachtskarten-Endspurt

Hi zusammen,

ich bin im Weihnachtskarten-Endspurt und momentan haben es mir die House Mouse-Motive total angetan. Die Stempel selber habe ich schon seit Jahren, sie schlummerten lange Zeit unbenutzt im Schrank. Sie gefielen mir zwar immer sehr gut, aber irgendwas hat nie gepasst, entweder falsches Stempelkissen, zu wenig detaillierter Abdruck, nicht gut auf Aquarellpapier.. oder Koloration gefiel mir nicht. Jetzt hab ich mich nochmals dran getraut und zwar auf Copic-Papier mit dem richtigen Stempelkissen und mit Copics koloriert.. das hat so viel Spass gemacht, dass ich direkt alle Weihnachtsmotive herausgekramt habe und jetzt werden meine Mädels leider mit HM-Motiven erschlagen LACH. Ich hoffe, meine Kärtchen gefallen euch.

~~~

Nearly the last Christmas cards for this year, three more to do. At the moment, I'm totally into House Mouse designs. These stamps slept in my cupboard for years.. unused. I always loved them but everytime I was using them anything else went wrong... the wrong ink pad and/or paper, no good impressions or worse colouring... now I gave it another try with Copic paper, the right ink pad and my Copic markers... it was so much fun that I just took out all the Christmas images. Hope you'll like my cards ;-).



I'd like to enter the two House Mouse cards into this challenge:
House Mouse Challenge: HMFMC # 184 Christmas/New Year
 


Stempel / stamps:
Hauptmotive / main motives: Stampendous
Text: Peddler's Pack

Farbgebung / colouring:
Copic Marker + Albrecht Dürer Watercolour Pencils (Zug / train)

Papier / paper:
My Mind's Eye "Lost & Found Christmas" + "Vintage Christmas"

Liebe Grüsse,

eure Alex

Kommentare:

~* Jay Jay *~ hat gesagt…

Ganz wundervolle Karten hast du gezaubert und die Mäuse sind auch immer noch so süß.

Liebe Grüße
von Jay Jay

Snoopy hat gesagt…

Your cards are so beautiful! Love your coloring. I'm so glad you brought these stamps back out of the cupboard and gave them another chance. Thanks for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

Katie hat gesagt…

Beautiful coloring!! I came over from the house mouse challenge to see all of your wonderful 'micey' cards! Wonderful designs, I love the touch of embossing powder and these house mouse images (some of them I have never seen before). Great job! Thank you for sharing.

Katie B.

PS - hopefully I will create something for the challenge too, my stamp has been sitting out waiting for me, ha!

Sue hat gesagt…

All of your cards are wonderful! The two house mouse cards are two of my favorite Christmas stamps. Beautiful coloring and fabulous papers and details. Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Now that you have rediscovered your House Mouse stamps, hope you will join our challenges regularly!

Hugs
Sue