Samstag, 1. Februar 2014

DT Sketch Saturday #295

Hi zusammen,

heute möchte ich euch wieder meine Samstags-DT-Karte für Sketch Saturday zeigen.

~~~

Hi there, I'd like to show you my saturday DT card for Sketch Saturday today.


Die Challenge wird diese Woche gesponsort von A Day For Daisies.

~~~


Our sponsor this week is
A Day For Daisies.

Stempel / stamps:
"Fairy Mushroom One" by A Day for Daisies

Farbgebung / colouring:
Albrecht Dürer Watercolour Pencils, Chalks

Liebe Grüsse,
eure Alex

Kommentare:

Debra Miller hat gesagt…

This is lovely Alex. Beautifully colored. I love that you used watercolor and chalk together, what a great effect. Hugs, Deb

Carla S. hat gesagt…

Beautiful card, Alex! I love the soft coloring and the great papers!

Cathy P. hat gesagt…

This is simply gorgeous, Alex. I love the colors and your coloring! You have done wonders with this cute mushroom!
Hugs, Cathy xx