Samstag, 25. August 2012

DT Sketch Saturday #222



Hi zusammen,

heute möchte ich euch wieder meine Samstags-DT-Karte für Sketch Saturday zeigen. Die Challenge wird diese Woche gesponsort von The Craft Barn.
~~~
Hi there, I'd like to show you my saturday DT card for Sketch Saturday today. Our sponsor this week is The Craft Barn.


Nun möchte ich euch aber meine Karte zeigen, die ich für diese Sketch-Challenge gebastelt habe.
~~~
Finally I'd like to show my card that I made for this sketch challenge.



Stempel / stamps:
Geist / ghost: Stampin' Up
Text: Inkadinkado
 
Farbgebung / coloring:
Copic Marker, Chalks

Liebe Grüsse,

eure Alex

Kommentare:

Donna Mosley hat gesagt…

A fab card Alex, love the image and design.

Donna x

Steph hat gesagt…

Ha ha! Love that image and sentiment! x

Sonia hat gesagt…

Hi Alexandra,nice to meet you:)
I become your follower because I'm a dt member with you in heck of a challenge:)
Big hug,
Sonia
(If you visit my blog I'll very happy:)

Grenouille Greetings hat gesagt…

Super spooky! Hugs, Lesley